About Nikki

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I'm a cellular biology student at UCF by day, and a bartender by night. I love science, the outdoors, rowing, and dancing. I listen to many genres of music, but I enjoy trance and dubstep the most. Also, I play too many games.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bluemotion Productions - Check it out and let me know what you think!

One of my friends, and one of Nikko's boys, Chris Favis, from our high school and college days, started a video production company called Bluemotion Productions. He's working with a lot of cool people from Orlando, FL, including the Orlando Magic, Marcus Jordan, University of Central Florida, and more!

You guys should check out his stuff and let me know what you think so I can pass the word along to him! <3

Bluemotion's 2011 promo reel:

Bluemotion 2011 Reel from Bluemotion Productions on Vimeo.

These are my favorite! The Heir Jordan Teasers and Intro that Bluemotion did for Michael Jordan's son, Marcus Jordan! Go Knights!




Links and stuff:
Website: http://bluemotionproductions.com/
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Vimeo

Yeah, yeah... I know. Post about new year's day. I will in a bit. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment