About Nikki

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I'm a cellular biology student at UCF by day, and a bartender by night. I love science, the outdoors, rowing, and dancing. I listen to many genres of music, but I enjoy trance and dubstep the most. Also, I play too many games.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ampharos

Check out one of my besties, Ampharos! <33
He's been trying to get his music to work for a while now, mostly uploading samples of dubstep, trance, house, etc sets and beats, but he finally has a complete song uploaded to soundcloud. It sounds pretty legit. He uploaded it yesterday, but it's already on my iPod and on full blast whenever I drive around town!

I love this beat!

Krosis by Ampharos

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation on my blog, this guy is really, really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for recommending him to me on my blog! He is actually really, really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song's legit. Tell him Dealer said good job lol

    ReplyDelete