About Nikki

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I'm a cellular biology student at UCF by day, and a bartender by night. I love science, the outdoors, rowing, and dancing. I listen to many genres of music, but I enjoy trance and dubstep the most. Also, I play too many games.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

STARS: World 2nd 25M Heroic Madness of Deathwing



This is a preview of the last tendon going down. It's a five minute long phase three and a mess of bloods that you won't see anywhere else.

If your guild is still struggling with this, you don't need a stacked group of mages/rogues/whatever, you just need to be coordinated and it's possible. Even if you don't have enough dps to burn with Bloodlust/Heroism, it can be done. However, you're gonna need a fast computer to handle all the bloods once they start stacking up!

When STARS releases the full version later on, i'll post it up!
Check back soon for the update!

No comments:

Post a Comment