About Nikki

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I'm a cellular biology student at UCF by day, and a bartender by night. I love science, the outdoors, rowing, and dancing. I listen to many genres of music, but I enjoy trance and dubstep the most. Also, I play too many games.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New year's resolution

I enjoy making new year's resolutions. I feel like I won't take something as seriously if I just decide to do it randomly. There's just something about the 1st of the year that makes decisions feel official or something I guess.

4) Travel more.
3) Keep exercising.
2) Buy more organic groceries.

1) Be exclusive.
No more relationships with boys with a girlfriend on the side.
No more relationships with girls with a boyfriend on the side.

Everyone have fun tonight, and be safe!
I'm working at BM tonight so I'll be having fun, just not as much as I'd like to be having. =(

1 comment: